Brampton is the third-largest city in the Greater Toronto Area, and the ninth-largest city in Canada.
Some of the most significant places that you can see for entertainment are:
- Rose Theatre: Visit their website and watch seminars, events, trade shows, concerts, and more!
- Malls: Bramalea City Centre, Shoppers World, and Trinity Common Mall. The downtown area has some retail; the Centennial Mall and the Brampton Mall are also of note. Shop and buy from all of your most favourite brand names.
- It’s home to two professional sports franchises, Brampton A’s of the National Basketball League of Canada and Brampton Beast of the ECHL, both of which plays at the Powerade Centre.
- Gage Park is an urban park Ice skating on the temperature-controlled skating trail is a favourite wintertime activity
- City Hall: see one of Canada’s most favoured landmarks.
- Restaurants and Buffets: From Mandarin Buffet, all the way to Indian Buffets – we have it all!
- The Fall Fair is an annual agricultural and entertainment event. It features rides, games, a demolition derby, and various kiosks peddling knitted goods.
- Carabram is an annual multi-cultural festival
Finding an entertainment place can be easy by just calling us at 416 635 6925.