Hamilton is a port city on the golden horseshoe.
Some of the most significant places that you can see for entertainment are:
- African Lion Safari is a family-owned safari park.
- Tim Hortons Field is a multi-purpose stadium
- Malls: Lime Ridge mall It is the largest mall complex in the city. Shop and buy from all of your most favourite brand names.
- FirstOntario Centre (formerly Copps Coliseum) is a sports and entertainment arenas.
- The McMaster University Medical Centre is a major Ontario hospital
- McMaster Children’s Hospital!
- The Around the Bay Road Race is the oldest long-distance road race in North America
- City Hall: Hamilton City Hall in the heart of downtown.
- The primary tv station is CHCH
- Restaurants and Buffets: From Mandarin Buffet, all the way to Indian Buffets – we have it all!
- Finding an entertainment place in Hamilton can be easy by calling us at 416 635 6925.