If you are looking to hire our Singing Telegrams, then please call us at 416-635-6925
If you were to hire a singing telegram for your party, your guests would have a blast. Thousands of our customers who have utilized our singers, have given us raving reviews. As an entertainment agency, we pride ourselves on honing our employees’ skills.
Why choose our singing telegrams?
With our agency, you can pick from a diverse selection of costumed characters or celebrity look-a-likes to deliver your balloons, flowers, and chocolate. The Toronto singing telegrams that we offer are a unique way to provide that special birthday, holiday or anniversary greeting to that special someone you love. Our team of individuals deliver services to offices, schools, parties, hotels and many other places. Join us for a superb and ever-lasting experience, not only for you but to also surprise your loved ones with their favourite character or celebrity artist to make it the best day for memories that will last forever.
Our singing telegram services can include:
- A personalized song for the person
- Free balloons, ribbons, and more
- A gift
- 2 – 3 other particular songs
- Music Equipment
- Photography (Optional)
- Video (Optional)
Hiring Singing Telegrams for your kids birthday
Whether it’s your kids birthday, or it’s a special day – hiring a singing telegram could be just what your kid needs. Children always love special guests and enjoy the experience of having someone sing their favourite songs to them.
Find out what your kid likes
The first thing you want to find out before you book a singing telegram is to find out what type of music your child likes. You want to find out:
- Artist or Band
- Kind of Song
- Type of Dance
For instance, your child might want to see Taylor Swift, or Selena Gomez – or maybe even Eminem at their birthday party. You can generally find out what they like by seeing what they watch on Youtube, or what they listen to on the radio.
Ask them but don’t reveal
Another way is by just asking them, who would you like to sing at your party – many months ahead. This way even if they realize that you are trying to book them a special gift, they might forget. Try asking them discreetly or have their teacher or friends ask them.
Talk to a Kids Entertainment Agency
Once you`ve figured out what the kid wants, you want to find a reputable and trustworthy agency. Try searching on Google.ca for local kids entertainment agencies, or singing telegram companies. Speak to them and ensure that you select one that is professional.
You want to ask questions like:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many entertainers do they have?
- When do we pay?
Ask what type of singing telegrams do they have available.
The more variety they have, the better. You want to have an agency that with experience and a host of entertainers and costumes. The more variety they have, the more popular they are, and the more they can retain staff. How an entertainment agency treats their team will tell you a lot about how they would treat their customers.
Select, Book, and Pay
Once you’ve selected an entertainer, you want to make sure you book them in advance. Try your best not to schedule someone within 24 hours – you want to give the agency time to prepare and coordinate. Remember, some agencies have dozens of bookings per day, and they have dozens of staff members that they need to schedule. Scheduling and making sure that the singing telegram is available can be difficult.
Prepare and re-book
Once the entertainer arrives, you want to make sure you show them where they will be performing. Doing this will help the entertainer visualize their performance and ensure that they can act with composure. If you like the entertainer, please be sure to tip them. And if you enjoy the entertainer, see if you can re-book for your kid`s next party.
Why book and hire our singing telegrams?
- EXPERIENCE: All of our singers and singing telegrams that we select are professionally trained and have performed many times. We check their resume and references to make sure that they are professional, and have a good track record with clients. We also do Police Clearance reports on all of our singers.
- CHARISMATIC and PASSIONATE: Since our singers represent us, we need to make sure that they are passionate and charismatic with their performances. We do not give jobs; we provide careers for singers.
Here are some Occasions:
- Birthday Party
- Workplace (Congratulate on the new job)
- Graduation party
- Baby Shower
- Bachelorette or stagette party
- Workplace to appreciate employees effort
Here are some popular Impersonator Ideas:
- Elvis Presley
- Marilyn Monroe
- Naughty Nurse
- Knight in Shining Armour
- Any other celebrity or artist your recipient loves
Here are our most popular Song Ideas:
- “You were always on my mind,” “Heartbreak Hotel” sung by Elvis Presley
- “Happy Birthday Mr. President” sung by Marilyn Monroe
- “What a wonderful world” sung by Gorilla
- Or write a custom song
Gift Ideas to Send With Telegram:
- Have the nurse give the mother-to-be or father-to-be a mock inspection
- Send your personalized gift with a telegram
- Propose to your significant other
- Announce your pregnancy to your significant other
Toronto Stage Entertainment will ask you the following about the recipient to help you narrow down a concept for your singing telegram:
- Background information
- Favourite movies, songs, sports team
All of this contributes to getting to know their clients better and help deliver a personalized performance that your recipient will appreciate and remember for a lifetime.
Other important things to consider:
- Weather conditions of the date you want to send your telegram. Sometimes weather conditions may affect the telegrams arrival on time.
- Try to meet with the impersonator first to check if their appearance is what you approve. The next time you’re in the hunt for the perfect gift for your loved ones, save the time, money and energy of walking around a mall for hours and give Toronto singing telegrams a try. Nothing speaks more caring and personal than a custom song sung by the recipient’s favourite celebrity or food item.