Are you in Toronto? Toronto is the most populous city in Canada.
Some of the most fabulous places that you can see for entertainment are:
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is a museum of world culture and natural history
- Malls: The Eaton Centre Toronto’s most popular tourist attraction of Shop and to buy from all of your most favourite brand names.
- Toronto Zoo is home to over 5,000 animals representing over 460 distinct species
- The CN Tower is a 553.33 m-high (1,815.4 ft) concrete communications and observation tower in the downtown core.
- The Hockey Hall of Fame. Dedicated to the history of ice hockey, it is both a museum and a hall of fame. It holds exhibits about players, teams, National Hockey League (NHL) records, memorabilia and NHL trophies, including the Stanley Cup.
- City Hall: see one of Canada’s most favoured landmarks. Nathan Phillips Square is an urban plaza. It forms the forecourt to Toronto City Hall or New City Hall
- Restaurants and Buffets: From Mandarin Buffet, all the way to Indian Buffets – we have it all!
Finding an entertainment place in Toronto can be easy by just calling us at 416 635 6925
Other Entertainment Services in Toronto Entertainment that we offer
- Santa Claus: if it’s Christmas time, and you want to hire a Santa Claus or Reindeer to make your party a jolly one – then contact Stage Entertainment. We have some of the most popular and professional Santa Clauses in Mississauga. Have a Christmas Party in Mississauga today! Enjoy the holidays with us.
- Superheroes and Princesses: Have you seen the Disney movie Frozen? Guess what! We have trained Actors and Professionals who can dress up and behave like Princesses and Princes for your party. Try our Actors! See how good they can dress up and act.